The best designers employ specific habits, learned practices, and observed principles when they work. Here are a few of them.
- Experts involve the user
- Experts design elegant abstractions
- Experts focus on the essence
- Experts simulate continually
- Experts look around
- Experts reshape the problem space
- Experts see error as opportunity
- Experts think about what they are not designing
(read the article: nice pictures to visualize the different concepts :-))
Are you sure you want to delete this link?
The personal, minimalist, super-fast, database free, bookmarking service by the Shaarli community