Provides an implementation of today's most used tokenizers, with a focus on performance and versatility.
- Train new vocabularies and tokenize, using today's most used tokenizers.
- Extremely fast (both training and tokenization), thanks to the Rust implementation. Takes less than 20 seconds to tokenize a GB of text on a server's CPU.
- Easy to use, but also extremely versatile.
- Designed for research and production.
- Normalization comes with alignments tracking. It's always possible to get the part of the original sentence that corresponds to a given token.
- Does all the pre-processing: Truncate, Pad, add the special tokens your model needs.